IPrimus is a popular Australian company that provides internet, telephone, and VOIP services.
The internet includes both mobile and broadband fixed-line services.
Here on this page, users can check the internet speed via IPrimus speed test.
IPrimus Speed Test by Ookla
IPrimus Internet Speed Test Result
The IPrimus speed test will check the internet download and upload speed. In addition to that, the speed test will measure Ping and Jitter.
Jitter is a very important factor in online gaming. It can be defined as the difference between consecutive ping measurements over time.
Jitter exists when small amounts of data arrive at different times and may cause lag on your screen if it becomes too high.
Ping is measured in milliseconds, with lower being better for fast-paced games such as first-person shooters. Moreover, they are beneficial for the overall good internet experience.
Reasons for Poor IPrimus Internet Speed Result
There are a few reasons for the poor internet speed result and that the user is not getting the internet speed that they are paying for. Few are discussed below:
- Faulty router or modem.
- Position of Router or Modem at home or workplace.
- The outdated browser or background apps consume the internet.
- High traffic congestion on your network at certain times of the day (e.g, weekends) and week (e.g., school
- Wireless interference from nearby networks and devices such as baby monitors, cordless phones, or other home appliances that use similar radio frequencies.
Tips to Improve your Internet Connection
Below are some of the tips that will help you to improve the IPrimus internet connection:
- Reboot your modem and router on a monthly basis.
- Try a different browser or device.
- Upgrade your internet plan if you are not getting the speeds that you expect.
- Use an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi.
- Avoid any high traffic congestion at certain times of the day or week. For example, avoid using your home Internet between 12 pm to nighttime because this is when most people are online.
- Place your router in a central location in your home or workplace for the best Wi-Fi signals.
More Speed Tests: